Eight Ideas For The Perfect Fall Wedding
Thank you for your interest reading this blog. If you need a wedding photographers in San Jose, San Francisco, Oakland, Monterey, and the rest of the Bay Area, call me or fill out my contact form.
With the onset of the fall, Fall weddings in San Jose or San Francisco are quite the fad now. With theme parties replacing the normal boring ones, weddings such as Halloween weddings are becoming quite popular. Given below are certain ideas that you can use to spice up your fall wedding.
* Caramel Apples: Caramel apples are one of the few fall wedding ideas that will actually click with the guest. What you can do is to pack them individually with a ribbon so that the guests don’t complaint about caramel stains.
* Soy Candles: Soy candles are yet another way to lighten up your marriage reception as it gives a romantic touch to the party. They are available in shades of burnt orange, yellow or brown.
* Autumnal Shaped Chocolates: Who doesn’t love chocolates? Autumnal chocolates are one of those few fall wedding ideas that are widely used. You can set it in a tray on the dessert table or have individual packed boxes.
* Mini Maple Syrup Bottles: There is nothing that represents the fall season better than maple syrup. So how can a fall wedding not have it? Mini maple syrup bottles are the perfect thank you gift for your guests in the fall season.
* Fall Wedding Flowers: The main aspect without which any wedding will look incomplete; flowers. For a fall wedding, you can have beautiful fall wedding flowers to decorate and add color to the entire setting.
* Pumpkin Spice Soaps: These small pretty fellas are enough to simulate the fall scent in a fall wedding and all you have to do is to leave one at each setting.
* Individual Apple Tarts: Well there is always the cake that is so very special. But if you want to impress the guests by something without the cake, there always are apple tarts which can also help in raising their expectations high, until its cake time!
* Apple Butter: Apple Butter is one of the fall wedding ideas for the thank you gift that will give the mini maple syrup bottles a run for its money. The spread can be packed into mini jars and each jar can be covered with a fabric that matches your wedding color.
So with ideas abundant, you can fashion your fall wedding in any manner you want to.
by appointment only
2612 Villa Cortona Way
San Jose, CA 95125